Could Hemp Oil (with CBD) benefit your pets life?
When our pets appear to be healthy, we often overlook supplementing their diet with natures superfoods and it's only in the presence of illness we search for a cure. Hemp Oil is rapidly growing in popularity and has been used for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes. Giving your pet a quality hemp oil with added cannabidiol (CBD) is believed to have life prolonging as well as life saving effects.
WHAT IS HEMP OIL?
Hemp oil is acquired from the seeds of a hemp plant (Cannabis sativa). It is cold pressed involving a minimal amount of processing and is jam packed with lots of fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Hemp Oil contains:
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids at a balanced ratio. They work together to manage inflammation in the body as long-term chronic inflammation leads to many health problems.
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid which can aid skin allergies, arthritic inflammation and weigh management.
- Antioxidiants including Vitamin E & Vitamin A that keep free radical damage under control and boost the immune system.
- Phospholipids improve cardiovascular and mental health.
WHAT IS CANNABIDIOL (CBD) OIL?
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is a product from the stalks, buds and leaves of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa). It is not psychoactive unlike THC found in marijuana. Due to its rise in popularity, CBD oil is now being thoroughly researched for medicinal uses because of its long list of healing properties - most famously fighting cancer.
Cannabidiol Oil benefits:
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases appetite
- Natural product
- Safe and effective
- Helps epilepsy and seizures
- Aids digestive system
HELPING TO FIGHT CANCER
CBD oil aids our natural killer cells within the body, contributing to the death of cancer and tumour cells. It has also been suggested that the use of CBD oil can boost the effectiveness of conventional cancer treatment.
SOURCING A SAFE AND QUALITY PRODUCT
It is essential that any hemp oil with CBD is sourced by a quality and reputable company. The oil must be as little processed as possible, preferable organic and a reasonable amount of CBD for maximum effects. We suggest that you do not buy from unreputable sources especially those that may contain THC.