Delicious, natural treats for dogs the Hollings Filled Hoof is packed with irresistible flavour and natural nutrition offering a great tasting, beneficial and healthy longer lasting snack all dogs can enjoy any time of day.
Carefully prepared with 100% natural ingredients including British and locally sourced cow hooves the Hollings Filled Hoof is filled with delicious meaty goodness, made with a quality blend of meat and wheat to form an irresistible paste filling dogs love. Perfect for keeping your dog occupied and satisfied each hoof is quality assured to guarantee canine satisfaction every time, great for feeding between meals as a long lasting treat or reward for good behaviour.
A natural cow hoof with a natural meat filling the Hollings Filled Hoof encourage your dog’s instinctual desire to chew by providing a tempting meaty centre no dog can resist. Not only does it offer an irresistibly chewy and intensely meaty treat but it also helps to promote dental health, with natural bones proven to be one of the best methods of cleaning a dogs teeth. They naturally help to scrape away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process, meaning each time your dog has a bone it’s benefitting their oral hygiene too helping to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, with nothing more than natural and quality ingredients used every time.
Hollings have been manufacturing premium quality air dried and natural treats for dogs since 1966, with rigorous quality procedures in place and with raw ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers to ensure every bag is just as it should be. An ideal longer lasting meaty treat for all adult dogs the Hollings Filled Hoof is packed with wholesome goodness and truly irresistibly meaty flavour, with all raw and natural ingredients carefully prepared and quality assured before and after processing. Ideal for all adult dogs, particularly medium to large breeds, these hooves also contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives ensuring a 100% natural, premium quality, delicious and nutritious treat every dog deserves.
- A delicious, healthy and 100% natural treat for dogs
- Made with natural cow hooves filled with an irresistibly tempting meaty filling
- Contains only 100% natural ingredients, quality assured, additive free and salmonella tested and every time
- Made with hooves that are British and locally sourced
- Healthy and tasty, ideal as a longer lasting treat or reward for any dog
- Made with the highest quality natural and select ingredients to a premium standard
- High in protein and packed with natural nutrition
- Easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Encourages natural chewing instincts to promote strong jaws and healthy teeth and gums
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- Individually wrapped single hoof to ensure a fresh and tasty chew every time
- Also available here as a pack of two
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. It is recommended this treat is fed in a stain-resistant area, and consumption should always be supervised. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding. Please note, as this is a natural product size and shape may vary slightly from the image shown. As this is a natural bone product it could splinter so please ensure you supervise your dog at all times.
Composition: Beef, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Wheat. Analytical Constituents: Protein 30%, Crude Fibre 30%, Oils and Fats 6.1%, Crude Ash 0.7%, Moisture 7%.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.