Providing an irresistibly tasty, all-natural treat for dogs Hollings Pig Tails contain nothing more than quality air dried pig tails providing an extremely nutritious, beneficial and delicious snack that can be enjoyed every day by adult dogs of all sizes.
Perfect for feeding between meals as a tasty treat or reward Hollings Pig Tails have an irresistibly chewy texture not only satisfying your dog’s instinctual desire to chew but also promoting dental health by providing an abrasive textured product for your dog to get their teeth stuck into. It helps to scrape away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process benefitting your dog’s oral hygiene and promoting cleaner, healthier teeth and gums. Moreover these chewy treats are high in protein, highly digestible and contain nothing more than the natural pig tail slowly air dried to the perfect texture to lock in all the natural flavour and nutrition.
Hollings have been manufacturing premium quality air dried treats for dogs since 1966, with rigorous quality procedures in place and with raw ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers to ensure every bag is just as it should be. An ideal longer lasting meaty treat for all adult dogs Hollings Pig Tails are packed with wholesome goodness, trimmed, cleared of bacteria and quality assured for a delicious chew every time. Ideal for adult dogs of all sizes they’re completely free from additional ingredients meaning they’re great for dogs that may suffer with sensitivities or intolerances to certain food groups such as grains, gluten, dairy, soya and more. They also contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives ensuring a 100% natural treat every dog can enjoy, and are perfectly sized for dogs of all breeds.
- A delicious, 100% natural air dried treat for dogs
- Healthy and tasty, ideal as a healthy treat or reward
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Made with the highest quality natural and select ingredients to a premium standard and air dried to perfection
- High in protein and packed with natural nutrition, ideal for daily treating
- Easily digestible, ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Completely free from grains, gluten, dairy, soya, egg and more making them ideal for all dogs including those with sensitivities to certain foods or food groups
- Encourages natural chewing instincts
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- Approximately 4-5 tails per bag of varying sizes
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. It is recommended this treat is fed in a stain-resistant area, and consumption should always be supervised. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding.
Composition: Pork. Additives: None. Analytical Constituents: Protein 45%, Crude Fibre 9%, Oils and Fats 23%, Crude Ash 16%, Moisture 7%.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.