delicious, super premium meaty treat for all adult dogs Hollings Tripe Sticks provides valuable nutrition made with simply 100% real beef tripe of the finest quality to ensure optimal nutrition and a truly satisfying, chewy meaty treat.
Perfect for enjoying any time of day and made with 100% natural and premium quality ingredients Hollings Tripe Sticks provides an irresistibly tasty meat snack great for daily treating, containing nothing more than 100% real beef tripe air dried to lock in all the natural flavour and nutrition as well as provide a tempting chewy texture dogs love. Great for feeding between meals as a tasty treat or reward for good behaviour they can be fed whole or broken into smaller pieces for smaller mouths offering an intensely meaty and chewy treat that not only satisfies your dog’s natural and instinctual desire to chew but also helps promote dental health thanks to their crunchy, chewy texture. They naturally help to scrape away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process benefitting your dog’s oral hygiene and promoting cleaner, healthier teeth and gums, and are also high in protein and highly digestible making them a great addition to a complete and balanced diet. Tripe is an extremely beneficial food for a dogs health, highly nutritious as they contain plenty of enzymes, good bacteria and nutrients that promote good health and wellbeing enhancing your dog’s daily nutrition to support optimal condition.
An extremely nutritious and nourishing meat treat for dogs Hollings Tripe Sticks is packed with natural goodness and is made right here in the UK to assure quality in every bag. Hollings have been manufacturing premium quality air dried and natural treats for dogs since 1966, with rigorous quality procedures in place and with raw ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers to ensure every treat is just as it should be. Developed as a chewy meat snack for all adult dogs they are a great treat option for dogs suffering with sensitivities or intolerances to certain food groups including gluten, grains, soya, dairy and wheat as they provide a limited-ingredient hypoallergenic recipe that contains nothing more than 100% goat meat. They are also completely free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, added sugars and added salts, helping to ensure your dog remains happy, healthy, fit and active throughout adult life.
- A premium quality, 100% natural meat treat for adult dogs
- Made with 100% real tripe and nothing else
- Hypoallergenic, and completely free from grains, gluten, soya, dairy and wheat making them ideal for sensitive dogs
- Limited-ingredient recipe, perfect for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- A deliciously chewy air dried meat treat providing valuable nutrition
- Air dried for an irresistible texture and to lock in natural nutrients and flavour
- Promotes good oral hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process
- Fulfils your dog’s natural instinct and desire to chew
- Encourages natural chewing instincts to promote stronger
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- High in protein promoting strong, lean muscles and tissue
- Rich in minerals, nutrients, good bacteria and enzymes supporting optimal condition
- Extremely beneficial to the health and condition of dogs
- Highly flavourful and nutritious
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour, texture and nutrition
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding.
Composition: 100% beef. Analytical Constituents: Protein 68%, Crude Oils and Fats 8.7%, Crude Ash 5%, Crude Fibre 5%, Moisture 10%.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.